- Hong Kong society sees Greater Bay Area development plan an opportunity for celectronic twitchomplementary growth
- HK researchers dpromotional bracelets and wristbandsevelop microrobots to enhance C. difficile toxin detection
- Macao drink wristbandschief executive to be elected in fair, transparent manner: election management committee president
- HK expresscloth event wristbands rail makes historic debut
- Political hopeful admitdiy paper wristbandss assaults
China calls for Japan"s joint efforts to advanhospital id bracelets plasticce ties hospitalidbraceletsplastic
China calls for Japan"s joint efforts to advanhospital id bracelets plasticce ties
2019-01-20 22:23:35 Read Count：137
Glee Birthday Get Together Supplies - Okay Guys, I"ve Acquired A Single Word For You
BEIJING -- Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Sunday urged Japan to make joint efforts to bring bilateral ties "back to the track of sound development."
Wang made the call while holding talks with visiting Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono in Beijing Sunday.
"Your visit to China at the beginning of the year shows the Japanese government"s strong willingness to improve bilateral ties," Wang told Kono, who is on his first China visit as Japanese foreign minister.
Kono"s visit came as the two countries celebrate the 40th anniversary of the signing of the China-Japan Treaty of Peace and Friendship, which is of special and great significance to bilateral ties.
Describing Sino-Japanese relations as being at a crucial stage, Wang said China had noticed the recent positive comments of the Japanese side and hoped Japan would put its words into actions.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe stressed Japan"s willingness to promote the relationship with China, in a policy speech Monday.
Wang urged the Japanese side "not to slack or fall back, and work together with China to meet each other halfway."
"To improve and develop China-Japan relations meets the interests of both sides, and common aspirations of various circles of the two societies," Wang said.
Kono is on an official visit to China from Jan 27 to 28.bulk custom bracelets hen do wristbands custom sweatbands no minimum black rubber bracelets rubber bracelets